Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

More CT news

Exciting news for me... I am now starting this month to be on another CT...this one is with Becky Vosburg. Becky sells at Scrap Orchard and Oscraps. So far the kits I have used are so versatile and I have only touched the tip of the iceberg within them. Becky has an eye for color and I just love her stuff! Here is a preview of the latest kit released and a LO with Fruity Freshness combined with Blueberry Fields.



This LO was inspired by a challenge at Scrap Orchard to scraplift someone elses standout LO...(This is lifted from Jememifer22's original) The little model had a blast making faces for me!

CREDITS: Fruity Freshness and Blueberry Fields - both by Becky Vosburg (B-Creative)

No comments: