Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Feels like Christmas morning...

I admit...I am shameless. But it paid off. I very humbly (phah...yeah, right!) asked Monica at MGL Scraps...yeah THAT Monica (O great designer extraordinaire) if she would consider letting me CT someday...Well, I was thrilled when she asked me to guest for Sept. So I mosied (no, RAN) over to her store and got this awesome kit, Toxic Pop- a collab with Melissa Bennett. Here's a peek. I can't wait to take this one for a spin. Keep reading...it gets better...



I got this from Becky-announcing her girls to the digiworld! They are great to us over at Oscraps...PLUS I have an added incentive-ANOTHER free collab kit from the whole team over there...Oh my..I had better get crackin! Assuming Ike doesn't require me to leave next week, I will have the weekend to play...I'm really NOT in the mood to deal with that now!

So, here we all are! I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with:




No comments: