Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Got a few more kits to play with

I have been busy playing with my two newest kits. First off, take a look at this stunner... Chilled Wine from mgl Scraps and Sugarplum Paperie. I am imagining a ton of possibilities with this one. The preview shows it all...it's a must have! Get it here.



Here is my first LO featuring it...it got a blog award for Layout of the Day on Sunshine Studios.

Photobucket Image Hosting


KIT CREDITS: Paper, frame and leaves (recolored) from Chilled Wine by mgl Scraps and Sugarplum Paperie; clear alpha which is from Free Spirit by Franziska Altmann and MGL Scraps collab.; wings from Kit Asas de Anjo by Scrapsuper; "stamped" type is directly from the dictionary.



Free Spirit is another collab of mgl Scraps and Franziska Altmann. Give this kit a real close look...it comes with plenty of papers pre-layered with cardboard or curling edges. Plus a gorgeous acrylic alpha! This is one you will go back to again and again. Get it here. My first LO with it is below.


KIT CREDITS: Free Spirit by mgl Scraps and Franziska Altmann collab.; Sand- Patchwork by Amelie Scrap

No comments: