Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Needed to scrap

I have found a great stress reliever...scrapping! It's better than snacking. As soon as I could carve aside a little time I worked on a couple layouts. I am pretty sure we are evacuating this weekend from "Ike" and wanted to get a couple in before shutting everything down. I hope when we return that we will have power and everything still standing. ** UPDATE...In true hurricane season fashion, things can change rapidly, and with it now tracking much further south, we may end up staying. A decision tonight or early tomorrow, I think.

Here is one from Becky Vosburg's Fruity Freshness.


No comments: