Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I feel extremely fortunate

... today regarding the distance Hurricane Ike kept passing by here. And I feel spoiled...I haven't had nearly enough time to scrap in recent weeks and waiting for Ike to pass has given me a gloriously extra long weekend of staying indoors. So of course I am a scrappin fool. I found this freebie from BonScrapatit. Downloads come daily in small increments so it is fun waiting to see what is next. The entire LO is from It's Falling. This is a perfect example of how to use low res photos...


KIT CREDIT: It's Falling by Bon Scrapatit Designs/Linda Walton

Another way to use Free Spirit...I love the watery element to the alpha and swirls.

KIT CREDITS: Free Spirit by mgl Scraps and Franziska Altmann collab; white frames by Raspberry Road

No comments: