Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Busy week!

I had an eventful week to say the least. I was approached by the local community college library (actually not so local- Key West which is 100 miles away!) to give another scrap seminar in a couple months, and I got a call tonight to give a newspaper interview on the subject of blogging and digiscrap. Ah, gee!

I held on to this photo waiting for JUST the RIGHT KIT, glad I did! Becky at B-Creative Designs gave me a free coupon to pick a kit from her store; thanks Becky! If you look really close it almost looks like the pattern in her dress is the same as the paper!

I know my daughter will probably never forgive me for this outfit, so shhhh!


CREDITS: Blueberry Fields Forever by B-Creative Designs and a stamped heart.

Also, I have had an extremely frustrating last few days, due to printer shopping. I made the error of buying a floor model color laser at a huge price cut. Turned out to have cost me much more in the end...my time! I had to deal with customer service several times only to find I had to return the huge behemoth. You should have seen us trying to get it out and into the car. I had to use my rolling desk chair! LOL. Poor Nat ended up with this thing on her lap with me teetering to keep it off her. We managed. I was never so glad to be rid of something! I ended up getting a little Canon to tide me over for a while. Can't beat the price and it actually had better color results. But bottom line is---you can't duplicate the richness of color as shown on a properly calibrated screen. Guess that's why I love doing this!

Here is the first for week 3 for Ziska over at the Orchard, DST and Sunshine. I have a lot of catching up to do!
I liked this particular kit alot...you can visit Ziska's store here.


CREDITS: Sunken Garden Add-on by Franziska Altmann

Til next time...

No comments: