Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Special Delivery!

This is one scrap I started a while back and put on hold because all the alpha ideas I tried were just not working. Well, thanks to Ziska's kit that I got for free for CTing last weeks LOs I found a perfect match! This is just a weird little LO but hopefully it all works together well. This was from 2005 Earth Day beach activities where Toot decorated a goofy pair of shades. I love this pose of her!


CREDITS: All from Bohemian Summer by Michelle Coleman except alpha-from Charmed Meadow by Franziska Altmann

My best friend's youngest, loves to play dress up. She clomped into my kitchen in her fluffy heels and I had to take her photo! This one was also uploaded a while ago to some galleries but I wasn't thrilled-seemed something was missing. I did scrap it in record time...probably 5 -10 minutes. Anyway, I added stitches today...I think it is complete now.


CREDITS: All from Heart Song mini by Ellie Lash

Now I have to make 3 more CT layouts so I can earn another kit...so I'd better get busy!

Til next time...

No comments: