Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Challenge Kit

This was a challenge posted on Scrap Orchard where you had to use every piece at least once. I usually use less than half. It took some doing to get it not to be too busy, but it came out OK. You can still snag this very pretty free kit here.


CREDIT: Apple Cart Challenge #3 by Ziggle Designs

2nd of 3 for Ziska. I'm am dying to get the third done so I can get a new kit. I have my eye on a certain one. This is of my daughter and her best friend of 9 years. The photo on the far left is their very first meeting. It was so sweet as they checked each other out. Hmmm...I am going to have to do another LO with that as the focus!


CREDIT: Sunken Garden Add-On by Franziska Altmann

Til next time...

No comments: