Here is the LO for the latest SS.
1. You can pick as many photos as you want... BUT if you choose more than one, they have to have something in common with each other. Something in the background, a person, whatever...something must be in ALL of the pictures.
2. Choose three papers and only three...no more, no less. One must be solid.
3. Now...go back to the photos. Choose at least one and crop it into a circle. You can do more, if you like. If you only chose one photo, then it must be a circle.
4. Ok, so we are featuring SherriJD's new kits tonight, so let's add some forest elements... like, oh, Toadstools or Sprites... or other creatures, if you would like.
5. Time for elements. Let's keep with the forest theme and get some flowers, branches, leaves or other nature-inspired elements. Choose at least three...they can be the same or different.
6. I want to see some funky fonts!!! Pick a font out of your stash that you never use...or at least that you hardly use. The more unusual the better. You can use it as a title or journaling, or even make some word art...it's up to you!
7. Title your page and journal something.
Kit: Creation 23 by Createwings Designs and Catherine Designs; font is I'm Bored
to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!