Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Better post these before I lose track

Made this page with Impressions of Heritage collab at Scrapbook Graphics


Here are a few more layouts made in recent weeks that I just got too busy to post.

First one is from one of the many kits I earned for NDSR, DeCrows Blooming Blossoms.


This is the first page I made with the kit I won from Liella. Isn't it a great kit?


This is one picture I really wish weren't so blurred. Believe me, I actually corrected this quite alot as it was much worse before. This was a fun day strolling Longwood Gardens (near Philly) back in the early 80's I think. One of them is my sister, the other me...Can you guess who is who?

I am on a time crunch and will update the full credits on all these, but I recall this is mostly from Hot Cocoa from From B-Creative Designs.

Til Next time...

No comments: