Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I actually won something!

I never ever win anything, so I tend to not bother entering (which explains the lack of winning- ha ha). But the other day I saw this really sweet little kit by Liella called Buggy Love. I kept going back to look at it, so I was pretty familiar by the time I saw the "Win my kit..." thread at DST. I made my post and forgot about it. I have to tell you- I was so darn tickled when I saw that I had won it. I really wanted to do a layout tonight but I got home really late. I will try to update this post tomorrow with a layout from it, but meanwhile take a look at this...Isn't it adorable!? (Oh, got the Alpha too!) If anyone wants to buy this kit click the image to take you to her store.


Allie, hope you are seeing this...thanks so much!!!!

No comments: