Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fool that I am...(and two ADORABLE kits)

I should learn that procrastination DOES have it's place. I usually am at the front line for that, but silly me...I started on the "surprise" 13th ADSR challenge on Saturday...and as luck would have it, I was putting on the finishing touches when my partner informed me that they changed plans and now 13 is not necessary. She has a whole house of sick people and if she can, she will complete the other 'half' of the 2 pg spread. Here is what I ended up making. I love the bright colors and this page would not have happened without the challenge, so I won't grouse anymore!


Color me Happy Collab- Jana M Designs and Matahati Designs

Kami at Ziggle Designs has been cranking out some really cute stuff lately. These two most recent kits work very well together. Here is a quick jump to her store where you can find all of her items:

I didn't have to do the individual blades of grass, but I did do the flowers!


Kit:Firefly Lane-Ziggle Designs and Amanda Heimann; detail on flowers from Happy-Ziggle Designs; trail from from Sunny Side Up collab by Pineapple Plantation Designs and Ziggle Designs; Mask: AnnickPhilibert-DoodledFrames4


Kit: Sunny Side Up collab by Pineapple Plantation Designs and Ziggle Designs

No comments: