Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ADSR wrapping up

Between participating in the silliness currently going on in the Scrap Orchard forums (some of you know EXACTLY what I am talking about), getting my first tutorial off the ground over at Ziggles Peeps CT blog (and here) AND keeping up with the race, I have neglected to post my layouts here from the race. Each example had to be made per specific instructions. Here are just a few of my favorites that I made. All of the layouts are visible in this gallery (as are all the credits per layout in order to keep this post a bit shorter).

This is my absolute favorite. I confess...I spent the most time ever on a layout with this monster. Challenge required showing as many generations as possible in your layout. I recently thought of another photo (too late) that shows three, but I had already had this finished. This tested my use of perspective more than anything. I am proudest of making a flat sheet of paper look like it does here. (Some of these techniques will be future tuts so bookmark me!)


This one was simply asking a question where the answer is obvious in a single photo. The day of this carnival, Nat got on that bull over and over and over again! Photos of her ended up featured in two local papers.


A challenge to scraplift yourself using a layout that was the first uploaded to any of your own galleries. The original (which I still like alot) follows.



Had to scraplift someone else you feel is inspiring. Mine is nowhere nearly as good as the original, but I think I was sick that week...Yeah, that's it...thats my story and I'm sticking with it! (photo of this stunning butterfly always draws me to it because of its gorgeous tiny details.)


No photos allowed, but had to use at least 3 different frames.


Interview your racing partner. When I first saw this kit from Ziska, I yelled WOW! More to come using this baby!


The first challenge and one of my all-time favorite pages. We had to tear photo in at least 3 pieces. I taped mine back together. I like the flow your eye takes in this one.


There is one more challenge left to go and then they draw the grand prize winners. Apparently in past years the winners got mountains of freebies from all over digiland, so I am hoping for a miracle!

Til next time...

No comments: