Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Friday, November 28, 2008

New Christmas Kits

I just LOVE these kits! Reindeer Games was so easy to scrap with. This page came together fairly fast. This is my nephew-dog, George. He is a such sweetie! And he really does open his own gifts.

KIT CREDIT: Reindeer Games by Ziggle Designs

This is made with the December Mystery Mega from Scrap Orchard which will be revealed next week. Until then it is on sale for $3. This one is really jam-packed with great stuff.

KIT CREDITS: Scrap Orchard Mystery Mega except Snowscapes by B-Creative Designs

I made this LO using this cool angel wing effect earlier this year in another LO, but it is so cute I had to scrap with it again!

KIT CREDITS: Two Turtle Doves except journal tag (altered) from White Christmas; both by Ziggle Designs; and wings from Kit Asas de Anjo by Scrapsuper

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Love Georgie!!
What a cutie :D
Kiss the ears for me!