Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Scrappin fool that I am...

I am getting past a dry spell, creatively speaking. I did alot of pages in the last couple days, with more on the way! This is one of my favorite photos in it's significance. The two girls you see often in my pages have been BFFs for 5 years, but their very first meeting was at ages 3 and 4, respectively.

KIT CREDITS: June Bugs collab from the Scrap Orchard designers


KIT CREDITS: Gathering Leaves by Ziggle Designs


KIT CREDITS: Efflorescence - Collab by Ziggle Designs and Studio Ziska


KIT CREDITS: Efflorescence - Collab by Ziggle Designs and Studio Ziska

No comments: