Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A bunch more LOs for Ziggle Design

This was one of those "you had to be there" sunsets. I ran into the house and found the camera in time.


Enchanting Indigo by Ziggle Designs

This is the last photo I have showing Nat with a heavy winter coat. She has faint memories of snow. I just can't bring myself to the thought of a cold climate again...sigh.


White Christmas by Ziggle Designs

This kit has a lot of possibilities beyond what I used so far...a third one is in the works from it.


White Christmas by Ziggle Designs

My second from Feisty. That overlay on the paper is actually a photo I took from the back of the condo we lived in last year. We still live in the same area, but not with that kind of a view.


Feisty by Ziggle Designs; (orchid- Efflorescence - Collab by Ziggle Designs and Studio Ziska)

So, you can see Kami keeps me very busy with all these awesome kits to use. Click here to go to the shop for any kits you see used above.

I have two more Christmas kits to take for a spin now. Wait til you see them! They are both whimsical and tons of fun...stay tuned!

Til next time...

No comments: