Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A new CT announcement and NDSD event recap

I have exciting news to share. A couple months ago I found myself facing a difficult decision to pass on a CT call for one of my very favorite designers. I was on 3 teams already. She was gracious enough to say to let her know when I was freed up again. More on who in a minute.

Well, I just finished a 2 month guest with Monica at mgl Scraps...those kits were really great...and I had a terrific time on the team. Mon, if you read this, again a big thank you!

I am SO thrilled to announce I will CT for Kami of Ziggle Scraps over at my home stomping grounds, Scrap Orchard! I love her stuff alot and hope it turns into permanent. Time will tell. Also, I will be offering the November desktop calendar with one of her kits. Watch for an update later today and you'll be able to download it here.

Yesterday was an exhausting, exhilarating, exciting race to see how many events I could participate in for National Digital Scrapbooking Day at the Orchard. Attendance was huge; I thought we might break the site for a minute there, LOL! I followed Sine's Scavenger Hunt. I missed a teensy detail...Arrrgh! I scrapped Zakarah's Blast from the Past challenge, played the Bingo game...bingo and I don't get along, LOL! I had less than 50% filled when it ended. Also tried using a template for the FIRST TIME EVER in the middle of the template chat that Kami held. LO below. I always thought that was cheating, ya know, but it's not. It is a great starting place so you will see more template use in the future.There were many events I missed as they were happening, but I hope to do some challenges after the fact, for sure. In all, it was a fun time.

This was Kami's template challenge:

KIT CREDITS: Wicked Sweet by Becky Vosburg- B-Creative; word art: Halloween Blogtrain freebie by Lliella

This was the LO for Zakarah's Blast from the Past challenge...you had to use one of the very first freebie kits you got.

KIT CREDITS: Festival from Shabby Princess

No comments: