Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Where did June go?!

You ever feel like you are running out of photos to scrap? I am getting some really great photos from friends and loved ones that you will soon see in my layouts. This first one is from a friend who left the Keys, so I have missed her sweet little girl growing up, but here she is all princess-y! Isn't she a doll? (Hurry back!)


Kit Credits: Deep Breath by Irene Alexeeva; splat alpha by Ziggle Designs turned into a splat, glitterized; tag: Lonely by Franziska Altmann; Alpha: K Hartley Seascape, dragonfly from Arina & drop gems from Dreamer In Me, also from Irene

Here is our cat...she started out life in the shelter as Hazel. We tried a few names on for size..Sushi, Daisy, Bella..she wouldn't answer to any...Finally Baby got her attention, so Baby it is!

Kit Credits: All my Lovin by Tracie Stroud; light source from Pretty Music by Maelia; Green string from Flergs

My Sunday blog post for mglScraps was for making dull, suffering photos "pop" with color. Click here to go check it out.

1 comment:

nie said...

Baby is a cute name for that little cute kitty, Sandy :)
Time sure flies isn't it? :)