Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Change is in the air

Lately, unless I am doing a speed scrap, it seems I am not making as many layouts. A couple of really exciting things have happened that will change all that. I am now an "Appletini", a moderator at Scrap Orchard and I get to see whats up and coming. The first thing I did was get the June Mega, where my June calendar came from. Another thing is knowing that we are getting several new designers very soon, so that will be exciting. If you don't already do it, you should start stalking the Orchard for their arrivals. I hear it's big!
The latest release from Matahati Designs is Vintage Charm and I made this kind of different page with it. As always new releases are discounted, so get over there!



Kit credits: Natural Charm, bird from Vintage Charm by Matahati Designs



At the same time I started handling Sundays as a CT Blogger for Studio mgl. I just got her latest release, Mediteranean Villa, and am scrapping a page right now for my "Sunday Post". This is another gorgeous one from Monica.





This week I was RAK'd this beauty from a designer new to me. You wouldn't believe the 'happy dance' I did!




Kit: Isabella, Bella Style (Melissa McMullen); word art by Jemenifer22

I was also RAKd by Sarah Bennett last week. She is just the sweetest! The kit I chose was this. Sarah is definitely bursting on the scene and has been churning out some pretty cool stuff between designer contests and her store at Funky Playground. Right now this is 50% off!




Forever Beautiful by Sarah Bennett; EWAB Bethany from Feb SO Mega; papercut strip from SO March Mega; wings: Vintage Charm from Matahati-Faith True Collab

No comments: