Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Experimenting with Illustrator

Back in 2003 right after Nat finished 1st grade I took the photo here and around that time I had seen a tutorial somewhere about how to make the type drawing that is so popular now...kinda like the "Talk to Chuck" commercials. This was done purely by redrawing and not a shortcut action. It's not so bad, but I will have to work at it to get better.


KIT CREDIT: Cloud9 addon by mgl Scraps

I saw a neat designer challenge on Oscraps and came up with this. You had to follow a recipe:
1- Alpha
2 -Photos
3 -Papers
4- Lines of Journaling
5- Elements


KIT CREDIT: Spotlight Sampler by Annie Manning-Paint The Moon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very talented. This is a great layout.