Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another speaking engagement & new blog header

A few months ago, after I gave a digiscrap/ blogging seminar I was approached by the Florida Keys Community College in Key West to do another one for them. I just now confirmed the date. I will be speaking and instructing on Dec. 4 and spreading more scrap-joy! Even though public speaking is not my favorite thing to do, with the subject matter being something I love, it will make it easier.

Notice something different up at the top? I have been wanting to change out the blog header for a while now and I got such a positive response to a LO I did a couple weeks ago, I just used it. It is comprised of the Oscraps Oktober Collab, except the knotted clip line is from Cloud 9 by mgl Scraps.

I have been anxious to use a kit I won a couple weeks ago during a speed scrap. I used a combo actually of a couple of Kami's kits.


KIT CREDITS: Paper, cluster and ring-o-bling: Enchanting Indigo by Ziggle Designs; Glitter flowers and key:Feels Like Home Collab by B~Creative Designs and Ziggle Designs; and Paper Overlay: Romance Bonus by Lindsay Jane Designs

Til next time...

No comments: