Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Come to my "Intro to Digital Scrapbooking"!


I will be speaking on Digital Scrapbooking and Blogging this Thursday at our library. I will introduce the concept and basic scrap community rules, reconstruct a layout, touch on Photoshop brushes, patterns, styles and actions plus alot more. Also, I will show how simple it is to set up a new blog.

If you are local and wish to attend, you should find this to be lots of fun and very informative.

Til next time...

1 comment:

Path Joy Snyder said...

since i live up here and you are down there, do you do internet training? are you using some program to do this electronic scrapbooking? is that what it is?