Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Friday, July 25, 2008

My first LOs as a CT member!

I got exciting news this week...I was selected to be a member of Franziska Altmann's Creative Team! She is a designer of some of the most gorgeous scrap kits I've seen. Here's her site. Go check out some terrific stuff there. To be asked to do layouts for her is a big honor! I had a busy week and was DYIN' to get going when this all occurred, so I threw this together pretty fast. But it's amazing what you can do when you have to dash out the door...


CREDITS Paper Garden Kit by Franziska Altmann and Sugarplum Paperie

Here is LO #2



CREDITS Paper Garden Kit by Franziska Altmann and Sugarplum Paperie


More to come. Til then...

No comments: