Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

UKMUG group was terrific!


Well, I just got home from speaking at the Upper Keys Mac User Group July meeting on the subject of digital scrapping and blogging. I felt very well received and I truly believe that there were some 'converts' on both subjects. I wished I had more time but it flew by. We had about 2 dozen attendees which was pretty good considering this month is typically one of the lightest. I have to give a heartfelt thanks to Sue for inviting me in the first place and 'thank you' everyone for your kind comments.

This was one of the layouts created. It is a simply beautiful kit and done with a few very basic steps: layering, rotation, and shadowing in layer effects.


Credits: Violet by Kubivet

If you attended the meeting and do decide to make digital pages, please-please let me know. If you'd like to have your layouts posted here I will be happy to do so. Just remember to list the credits!

The same goes for new bloggers. I would like to see them. Just leave a comment here or send me an email- my addy is in the About Me box.

Til next time...

No comments: