Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Monday, April 14, 2008

New features added...

I have added a couple features recently to this blog. Now, thats a big deal for me. You have to know I am more of a "right-brainer" and technical stuff can throw me...although I can get by in that respect as well. That's why I am determined to learn as much of the technical side as I can. Anyway, I added a slideshow and a music playlist near the bottom. The playlist is a "chicks delight" but there are some interesting picks on there. I sometimes just like to launch a page in the background and click play. Hope you enjoy.

I hope everyone had a terrific weekend. I spent most of mine backing up files, and cleaning up my computer. I had a feeling I needed to do it very soon anyway. I am so glad I did. It is chugging along quite nicely again. Most of what I did came from the advice from this webpage:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/moredone/optimize.mspx

Til next time...

No comments: