Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

More challenges...

The past few weeks have been a challenge to say the least, foremost being that my home computer needs some TLC and between the mouse freezing and lack of free time, I have barely spent time on it. Regarding the ADSR challenges #3 and #4, and especially 4, I found them to be fun, but then again, I am a big fan of Altered Art. A lot of scrappers tend to find ATC's to be out of their comfort zone. For my first half of #4, I found this precious photo of my daughter taken just a split second before bursting into laughter. When she pouted, I would always say "Don't you DARE laugh...I mean it" and of course she would. Actually, I still say it to her.
























The other portion required us to scrap our team partner. I really had fun with this one.

No comments: