Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Catching up

Where does time go??? I realized I have not posted quite a few of my most recent scrap layouts, so here are a few of them. I am hopeful my scrap mojo and the time to do more pages returns! I will reallllly try to make a December Calendar this weekend!
First up, a new kit from a new designer joining at Scrap Orchard, Julie Bullock. This kit is amazing and crammed full of goodies. Believe it or not the scalloped ground was made using the cloud shapes as a mask. My page from Lolli:























Next, I have made a couple layouts using kits from Monica (mglscraps) at SBG. I loooove bold and bright pages that stand out.
Kit: Strange Days and Alpha from Trap the Spark






















Kit: Trap the Spark and Alpha from Snippets






















This was from a recent kit from Matahati Designs, Summer Stroll:






















...and another from Midnight Dreams

No comments: