Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Speed Scrap...and I wasn't late this time!

Angie, "Jeepmama" at SO hosted a speed scrap and this was what I ended up with. She tried hard to stump us, but we were too swift for her! Better luck next time!!! Bwah ha ha ha!

I used the Dec Mega kit from Scrap Orchard, which has a ton of great stuff.

KITS CREDIT: Scrap Orchard December Mega "Santa Baby"

Also, did a LO with the new "Twilight-inspired" kit by Ziska and Shauna called Sweet Deceit. I had not jumped on bandwagon regarding the books, but plan to read them. Here's why...

Yesterday after school, DD came flying in the door so excited to tell me something. She asked me to guess what she had with her. It was the first book, which they had started reading in class (just long enough to get the kids into it) She sat at the computer for about one and a half minutes, stopped and announced "I HAVE to read some more of that book. She read 140 pages of that book without putting it down for the night. This from a kid I fight with to read!

She is reading it again this morning as I write (on p 236). I am astonished and if I could hug the author I would! My baby has made the leap into loving reading!

KITS CREDIT: Sweet Deceit collab by Pineapple Plantation Designs and Studio Ziska



KIT CREDITS: Happy Feet Collab by Ziggle Designs and Krystal Hartley

1 comment:

jeepmama said...

To swift, huh..... just you wait, girlfriend... Bwahahahahaaaaa...