Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Calendar freebie in two languages!

I am happy to offer another calendar each month and this one turned out to be one of my very favorites. Working with Franziska Altmann's Snowberry Kit, I could see the intricate details and imagine how magical it would look on the screen. I get a lot of visitors from Europe and I wanted to make this one for them too! Click on the English or German preview to get the version you want. Enjoy!


Here is what I have on my desktop:


Click to take you to the shop:

Check yesterdays post for a closeup detail!

10 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 26 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Nastenkin said...

Thank you! Very beautifully!!!

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous!!! thanks for sharing!!!

marnie4two said...

Thank you! This is lovely.

Bianca said...

Thanks for sharing!

fazzbech said...

This is gorgeous, thank you!

wulan said...

thanks so much for the desktop! :)

Jennifer (Jennilyn) said...

Thanks so much! It's beautiful!

Tee said...

This is very pretty! Thank you!

Lime said...

Gorgeous!