Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Way overdue

I can't believe how neglected my poor blog has been. I have some layouts around here somewhere. I did these just for me...no contests, no pressure. I got some pretty cool new kits recently and after all the great deals and freebies I got around iNSD last week I will have plenty more to use for weeks to come.

Meanwhile, I am way overdue posting some of the more recent pages I made for some of my creative teams.  The first four are for mgl Scraps and I am in the middle of a really big file, making a rainbow page with Monica's stuff. Those Dreams in Color kits are coming in handy right about now! I'll post that when I get it done.

Serendipity





















Casual Attraction


























 Indomitable





















Duuude





















I am beside myself with excitement because I am a Guest CT'r for the inimitable Flergs! I jumped in just in time to use this AMAZING beach kit called Welcome to Paradise








































...and this gorgeous kit Estranged . I hear there is another new release coming out soon, and I can't wait!





















Hopefully I won't wait this long again to post. I am off to play with more of my new stuff. Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

daisydil said...

Beautiful pages Sandy! Love love love the Sophie page :) you made my day with that layout! Hope you are feeling better!