Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

June Freebie Desktop Calendar

I know I have been slacking on these. Two months went by and no calendar from me. I hope you'll believe me when I say I think it was worth the wait! I made this with the Mystery Mega from Scrap Orchard and all I can say is I LOVE IT. You can get the whole Mega for only $3... you're saving 90%! Click here for the store and get it before the price goes up. Clicking the image will take you to the calendar download.


3 comments:

Jen M said...

Thank you TONS!! This is really cute -- I just bought the mega kit last night (isn't it awesome) and I love what you did with it! :) Thank you again!! XOXO!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Jun. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, I just love it! Desktops are the first thing I look for at the beginning of every month!