Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

catching up

It's been a while with just busy life in general and I feared I had lost my scrap mojo. It's not completely back, but I think I am on my way. Spent tonight organizing and cleaning stuff out and decided to play catch up on a couple CTs. I hope to have all them done soon. Computer got an overhaul and cleaning out as well, and it works very fast now, so fast it feels brand new...and I guess it didn't hurt that I got more memory added. So here is the latest page I made...

Kit credits: Forest Friends Collab by Ziggle Designs and Franziska Altmann; Gold frame and grass strip from Firefly Lane Collab by Ziggle Designs and Amanda Heimann; Word art by Createwings Designs

No comments: