Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break



...has arrived here. Natalie practically DANCED in the door. We are headed out to shop for clothes as she is going through another growth spurt.

I went to Key West for the day yesterday and will upload any good photos I got if I find the cord for my camera...I know I just saw that darn thing the other day. I just LOVE my digital camera. I watched the sales on Amazon and got it last year. I will introduce My Favorite Things with (drum roll)...My Canon Powershot A630. I have gotten so many gorgeous shots and some that I was sure wouldn't turn out.
Here are some of the amazing photos I took in recent months.


From Butterfly Conservatory in Key West



Dry Tortugas


Taken from the back of the Condo


Til next time...




No comments: