Welcome...

to my paradise! My blog focuses on all things related to digital scrapbooking. Look for an occasional freebie download as well as scrap/photo related tutorials. Comments are always welcome!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Layouts with Clover Designs

My friend Jen has been daydreaming for some time about designing and she finally got her big break..She is guesting at Scrap Orchard and has some very useful and cute stuff in her store. I made a couple pages with them:

In the layout above I used the paper from Ziggle Designs freebies from the new kit Count S.W.A.K.ula, found on the Ziggle blog.




Also in the layout above I used Magic Medley by Irene Alexeeva.

Beside photos masks and word art, Jen has a football themed kit there. She is beside herself with excitement that her team is playing the Superbowl. (Saints) which is what inspired this kit.

No comments: